Win a Heli Assist Backcountry Skiing Trip for Two in Pemberton
Bought to you by:
Want to see and ski the best that Pemberton has to offer? Well then, you will be pretty pleased to hear that Sweetwater Lane Farm B&B, in association with Coast Mountain Guides & Blackcomb Helicopters are giving away a prize pack to get excited about! This beauty of a prize includes two nights accommodation for two guests along with a day of guided heli assisted backcountry skiing.
Once you arrive in Pemberton the winner’s will be hosted at the bed and breakfast. We will get you fueled up with an early breakfast before you are transported to the heli pad. From there Blackcomb Helicopters will fly you, your buddy and a guide up to the alpine. You’ll spend the day ski touring with Coast Mountain Guides and then back to the bed and breakfast for an apres beverage and a soak in the outdoor hot tub. Sounds like your kind of fun? Well then fill out the form to enter!
- One entry per email address.
- Must be 25 years of age to enter and redeem the prize.
- Winner will be selected at random on Dec 20th and contacted via email within 48 hours.
- Prize is transferable. The people who use the prize must be of intermediate to advanced skiing level and comfortable skiing or snowboarding in varied snow conditions. Prize can be adjusted depending on skier ability at the discretion of Coast Mountain Guides and Blackcomb Helicopters.
- Prize is valued at approximately $1,500 CAD. Not redeemable for cash.
- Prize must be redeemed as a whole. For example, if accommodation is used but guide services are not used then prize will be considered redeemed.
- Helicopters and backcountry skiing are weather dependent activities. All efforts will be made to deliver the prize on the dates booked but it will be at the sole discretion of the Coast Mountain Guides and Blackcomb Heli to proceed with the backcountry portion of the prize as determined by the safety of the conditions.
- Prize must be redeemed by April 15th, 2018.