In the ever evolving Corona virus crisis we have become acutely aware of the need for people to practice social distancing. Given our location and setting we have been providing the perfect location for people to practice isolation for years now. We have great access to hiking, biking and fishing, all of which is away from crowds. Or you can simply sit fireside with a book and fresh air to keep you company.
However we are making some drastic changes to our operations to ensure the safety of our guests and our family.
- We will not be offering by the room reservations for the summer months
- We will only allow small private groups to book and stay at the B&B
- We have heavily discounted our private chalet pricing to make it more affordable for smaller groups and families this spring and summer
- We are adding a 29 hour gap between all reservations to allow for a deep clean and to properly disinfect all surfaces before the next group checks in
- We will no longer offer full breakfast service. We will however still drop fresh bread and eggs on your doorstep each morning and stock the kitchen with other breakfast essentials prior to check in
- All reservations will have a self check in/check out process so that you won’t need to be in contact with us except in emergencies
- We live on the property and will still be able to support you during your stay as required
We ask that any guests who decides to take advantage of this space as a social distancing retreat that they check themselves for symptoms before checking in.
At this time we feel that we are in a unique position to offer a tranquil and safe getaway for local tourists this summer and would love to host you at this unique time. We also have great wifi connection for those “working from home”.
As things develop we may need to adjust our offering again. We will of course be very flexible to meet our family and guests needs when it comes to cancellations.
Thanks for considering Sweetwater Lane Farm this summer.